Future Flames 2002Rating Success: Way Off the Mark
What's on tap with Calgarypuck.com's improved Future Flames feature?
1. Prospect Depth Chart (to the left of the nav. bar)
- Places each prospect in their natural positions
- Places the prospects in order of your prospect ratings, regardless of ballot count
- Paints a possible picture of the Flame's future
2. Rating Keys (top of the nav. bar)
- Explains the rating systems for both the "potential" and "likelihood to make the NHL" indices.
3. Calgarypuck.com All Future Teams
- Jpeg picture of all three prospect analysis years
- Shows the Flames top three forwards, top two defencemen and top goaltender for each year
4. Prospect Analysis
- Yearly detailed analysis of the Flames top prospects, excellent for comparing results over the total time period.
- New Likelihood Analysis for 2002
- New Combined Analysis for 2002, which takes the potential and likelihood numbers and brings them together.
5. Movers and Shakers
- Two stories looking at the players that had large changes in their potential ratings between the three seasons of analysis.
6. In the News / Top Prospect Detail
- A jump link that takes the reader to the bottom of the page for each of the Flames top prospects
- The top prospect section provides a summary of statistics and ratings for the top five prospects
- Also provides a list of links to current and dated stories featuring the prospect.
7. Test of Time
- Right On the Money - A story that shows the instances where past Calgarypuck.com prospect ratings have hit their mark in forecasting the success of an NHL player.
- Way Off the Mark - A story that features the opposite, players that haven't lived up to Calgarypuck.com prospect ratings.